Thursday, April 26, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours

I've had a crazy week, with today taking the complete cake. LOL. Bailey is SUCH a handful. While I was in the shower today, I could hear both dogs barking their heads off. When I came out of the bathroom, I could still hear Bailey, but her bark seemed....muffled. She was outside!! That little pup figured out the dog door already. I know that seems natural, but let me tell you...it took a long time to train Chloe to use the thing. We really didn't think Bailey would figure it out without our help. But she did. Not five minutes later, I discovered her on top of my aunt's dresser. *bangs head on wall* She's nuts. LOL. The good news is that Chloe is finally accepting her into the house. I was worried for a while there -- she wasn't eating, which is how she behaves when she's upset or "all nerved up." But she's eating now...so YAY.

Anyway - my good news is that I just received another full request. *yay!* This one was completely unexpected, so it feels like a bonus. LOL. And Thank God...she wants it via email. Easy peasy, nice n' easy.

1 comment:

Kait Nolan said...

Congrats! Which one?