Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Moment Of Silence Is In Order

Last night I received word that Miss Snark is closing up shop on her blog. Oh man, this is a sad day for writers 'round the world. I can't tell you how much I've learned from that blog.

Heck, back in December I got to experience her snarkiness when she crit my hook. I can't tell you how good it felt to hear her say that my voice was wonderfully compelling and funny as hell... yanno (see--I picked up that word from her!), it totally overrode her other comments about never reading it because she thought drugs/lightweight romance shouldn't mix. LOL. All I heard was how great my voice was. (g)

At any rate, thank you Miss Snark for all that you did for me! I shall miss you zapping people with your cluegun...your lusting after George Clooney...hearing about Killer Yapp's ingenius schemes to wipe out the squirrel population...and of course your gin drinking and setting your hair ablaze..

The world will not be the same without your daily doses of snarkiness.

No comments: