Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Revision Mania

I wasn't feeling well yesterday -- bad temple headache. So, I didn't really get much accomplished on the revision front. After some rest and advil, I managed a few notes, but that's about it.

Today, I am hellbent on getting a good chunk of an outline at least plotted out so I can send off to D.A. _this week_. Yes, this week. I've taken far too long the way it is.

At present, I have notecards laid out across my dining room table -- 83 scenes. Yowsa. They're a bit daunting laid out like that. LOL. Now it's time to rearrange and cut. *cries* I can do it, though. I already figure if some of my scenes can't make it into this book, they're going elsewhere. Somehow I will squeeze them into another book. I simply can't give up on the spooning scene...or the senior center dance...or the threesome...yeah. LOL. That sounds totally random, but trust me, these are some FUNNY scenes. :) I'll try to keep them until someone rips them from my kungfu death grip. (g) Okay, maybe it's not that desperate, but dang close!

Anyhow -- I think I'm psyched up to get some work done. I'll check back in later to let you know how it's going.

No comments: