Sunday, May 20, 2007

Woo-WOO!

At 7am this morning, I finished the very last scene of BY THE PALE MOONLIGHT. WOOWOO! (g) It felt great to type that last sentence. I'm going to let it sit for a little while and then go back for a final polish. Right now, it's looking really good because I've already sent over half of it through a crit forum and the whole MS out to a handful of betas.

Two people have read my ending so far, well, as far as I know. I've received positive responses, so maybe I didn't push it with my cliffhanger. (g) I'll hopefully hear back from the last few soon.

For now, I'm basking in the glow of having finished my second novel. Yanno, when I finished FAKING IT and considered what book to tackle next, etc., it felt like I would _never_ be able to do it again. It seems like an insurmountable task when you're sitting there with a blank page and 65-85K ahead of you. But man, I _can_ do it. YAY. :)

No comments: