Saturday, June 23, 2007

So Much For Goals. (g)

I didn't get my outline out this week. *big sigh* I knew it might come down to finishing it today... and well, I was feeling like crap and could barely even sit up. Then I promised to go to a movie with a friend, and didn't want to let her down. (We saw Oceans 13, which was an _awesome_ movie. So funny and well-plotted.) I was uncomfortable the entire time, but yanno how that goes. I knew I wouldn't be able to see her for a while... sister comes into town tomorrow, and school is going to be pretty demanding in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, I will finish it while my sister is here. I'll simply have to work on it while she's asleep or reading... she wants to test out quite a few books I've mentioned to her. Plus, she really just wants to relax and take it completely easy. We can hang out while I work on my outline and she does whatever... we tend to do that anyway. (g) She does want to see POTC3, so I look forward to seeing that again.

Hmm, I guess that's about all for now. Oh..Happy Birthday to Carol!! :)

I probably won't be arond much the next couple of days. We're heading straight to my grandparents from the airport...and we're sort of playing it by ear, so I have no idea when we'll be back home. I'll try to survive the lack of internet. (g) *cries*

Okay...outline, must think outline.

1 comment:

Carol Spradling said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks! Don't be discouraged. You'll get it finished. I know it's more fun to write than do this. At least it isn't a synopsis or query, ugh.