Sunday, August 19, 2007

Backslide

Okay, it's 630 again for me. LOL. Oh well, I know as soon as classes begin that this will have to end. Of course, the first few days are going to be _rough_. One more year!

I've closed up one major gap in this new section. Only one more to go. WOOHOO. I have no idea if this new stuff will work -- as I said yesterday, action scenes with lots of players are the bane of my existence. Plus, I'm writing a lot of dialogue between a group of guys. Writing males is just harder for me--guess I'm not alpha enough. (g) Half the time I worry they're going to come off as extremely girly. Funny because I don't seem to have a problem writing Caleb -- and he's even fairly butch. Surprising when tackling Ty seems impossible some days. Go figure. (g)

Anyway, I'm off to bed at this horrible hour. I'll see if I can scrape up a line of the day. lol.

No comments: