Thursday, October 18, 2007

Forgotten Scene

Tonight my fam and I decided to watch Rebecca -- old Hitchcock film. Anyway, I pulled out a notebook, figuring I could doodle and maybe get some bits down on the current scene. Lo and behold, I find notes for a scene that I completely forgot about. I even BLOGGED about it and how excited I was to add it. LOL. Now I'm wondering where I can put it. It's too good to just discard... so, I'll be thinking on that. The great thing is that I was basically free writing -- jotting down images and lines of dialogue. It won't take much to knock out the rest of it. The hard part is figuring out where to place it.

It was kinda like finding a twenty dollar bill in the pocket of a jacket I haven't worn in a while. WHOOT!

2 comments:

NBB said...

Oh, that happened to me once, too.

Only, I knew that I had a scene like what I wanted to write on paper *somwhere*, but I hadn't typed it yet. So I went in search for it, and it was even more perfect for what I had in mind than I originally thought. That was nice. :)

Jennifer Hendren said...

Nina,

Nice. I honestly can't believe I forgot about it completely. Wow... I'm losing my mind. (g) But it was a pleasant discovery. :)

Jen