Monday, November 12, 2007

First The Good News...

I finished that beta read!! Woohoo!! Now I don't feel like such a slacker. Feels good to finally send it off. As of right now, my time is my own--completely. No obligations hanging over me. Don't get me wrong -- not an obligation of the ball and chain variety. Just a constant guilt when I couldn't get to it. (g) I've also done my book review for facebook -- ah, a very productive day.

The bad news is that I haven't accomplished much on my writing front. Ah well, hopefully this little break will get me all revved up to work on it tomorrow. My goal is to write 22500 words this month. Heh, I'm nowhere near the halfway point, so I better put it into gear. My family is coming on Saturday, and well, I never get anything accompished when they're here. I'll have to try and be extra diligent about pulling out my laptop and writing. It'll be hard--I won't lie. I swear, my fam can eat up my time like no others.

Okay...class tomorrow...blah. (g)

No comments: