Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ending In Sight!

All righty, the official tally is now four finals down, only _one_ to go! WHOOT! I'm so excited to finish and, more importantly, finally manage to get more than 3 hours of sleep a night. (g) This stuff is hard on a person.

It's _beautiful_ outside. We got a few inches of snow last night -- it's light and poofy and the kind of weather that makes a person want to go frolic and play in the drifts until your toes and fingers go numb--and then for 5 more minutes. (g) Unfortunately, I have a feeling if I were to fall down, I wouldn't be able to get back up at this point. The only place I'm headed is to bed for a quick nap before I start in on studying again. lol. Oh man, what a life.

_Two_ more days. *closes eyes and holds on to that thought*

No comments: