Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Much Needed Fix

Something in my world seemed off today, and I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Then *ping!* it hit me. I haven't been to church for a while.

I got right in my car and headed over to my local B&N. Let me tell you...there's nothing like a little worship session to make me feel better. (g)

My latest acquisitions:

ROGUE by Rachel Vincent

PRIVATE ARRANGEMENTS by Sherry Thomas

LOOKING FOR ALASKA by John Green

THE LAST DAYS by Scott Westerfeld

I reeeeeeally wanted another Maureen Johnson, but alas, the only two they had, I've read. I may have to put a mail order together soon.

3 comments:

NBB said...

Oh *rofl*!

When I read >>I haven't been to church for a while.<< I thought "Oh, well... what's coming now?"

And then "Wait! This is Jen. She has to mean a bookstore!" How right I was ;)

Tara Parker said...

YAY! You got it! (LFA)

I've got Westerfield on my TBR list also. And Libba Bray, E. Lockhart, and Maureen Johnson.

Precie said...

LOL! I ordered Private Arrangements from Amazon yesterday! And I just started reading The Book Thief this morning.