Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random Meme

I stole this from Deniz's blog.


1. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint, prolly.

2. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Erm, no. LOL. Doubt I ever will.

3. Did you have a baby blanket? Nope -- didn't suck my thumb either. (g)

4. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? My bangs, yes.

5. How did that turn out? Heh...don't ask. (g) I don't do it anymore.

6. Have you ever sleepwalked? Either that, or I was really restless when I was younger. I moved around a lot. That's all I know.

7. Have you ever had a birthday party at a restaurant? Showbiz Pizza, baby! For those of you don't know, it's along the lines of Chuck E. Cheese.

8. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? Hell's no, but my mom claims I ate dog food. (BTW, never fill these things out with your family in the room. They have way too much dirt that you've forgotten all about.)

9. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Panic and die. Drowning is one of my worst fears.

10. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope, though I probably should have a couple of times. LOL. My sister says I need a one-way ride to the psych ward, tho -- right now.

11. Have you ever fallen asleep in school? Uh, yes. LOL. The worst is when you snort or something and wake up to find the cutest boy in school laughing at you. Or drool. Drool is bad.

12. How many foreign countries have you visited? Uh, one...though it barely counts. (Canada) My mom went to Japan and she says it wasn't worth her time. Clearly she's insane.

13. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes -- a small one in the bridge of my foot.

14. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? No, but I have on purpose. LOL.

15. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner,would it who be? I gotta go with Gerry Butler here. Or Ewan McGregor. They can both sing to me...naked. (g)

16. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? I'm a figure skating junkie...though curling fascinates me for some reason.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Rough guess...somewhere around 25-30.

18. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? Is there any doubt about my answer here? My Church!!!!!! (Barnes & Noble)

19. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room? Yes -- Once when I was a baby for apparent evacuation from both ends. (g) Once in high school for some bizarre digestive problem, and then again a few years ago for the same condition (Oh yay, a pattern -- looking forward to the next occurrence. :P). And a fourth time for a rapid heartbeat (195, I believe). It's been a real pleasure. (Kidding)

20. Have you ever had surgery? Does an IV count? No? Uh, then no. (g)

21. When was the last time you had a sit-down dinner with your immediate family that didn't consist of a television? Tonight -- about an hour ago.

No comments: