Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ahhhh, summer!

Today is a PERFECT day out here in ole' Lincoln, NE. It's sunny, the skies are blue and go on forever, and the temp is in the high 70's. It's the kind of day that you have to be a part of. I want to sprawl out on the lawn with a book and just wile away the hours. I even saw the prettiest purple and yellow butterfly go gliding past me when I went out to check the mail.

*deep breath of that lovely fresh air*

Okay, so I can't actually _be_ part of that weather out there. (g) I'm cleaning house in preparation for the fam's imminent arrival. That means my puppies are coming home! *yay* My Chloe was quite sick the past couple of days (they think she ate some wild mushrooms on one of their hikes), and I can't wait to give her a big hug.

Anyway, it's not the ideal way to spend the day (cleaning, that is), but I'm having random brain firings on The Presence. I've written them all down now and need to get back to that house cleaning. But man...it's soooooo lovely outside... Oh, and I'm working on a GREAT scene in FI. I'm so excited about it! :)

Okay...I'm off...

*Jen drags her feet*

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I know how you feel. Strange that the tempratures have been so cool on my side when it's supposed to be the dog days of August...it interupts my pool time lol.

Glad to hear you're getting back to FI. I miss the gang (yes, even Gabe). Though at the same time I have to say I'm excited to see what you come up with where The Presence is concerned.

I'm actually about to head into class. Algebra. *gags* So, I'll check in with you later, chica! Ta!

Jennifer Hendren said...

Jenna,

Ick! Alegbra...I know you hate it. (g)

And ohhhh, I'm so excited by my ideas for TP. I also had some new ones pop up for Shadow Walker (NOT Walking in Shadow....Shadow Walker...remember that one??). LOL. I think the biggest thing is that I'm going to make a title change for it... I'm thinking something along the lines of "Meet The Grey's." That book is going to be rather floofy and fun, I think...I'll have to tell you about it when I have some more time. :)

Jen