Friday, October 17, 2008

*Sniff Sniff*

I had a new scene bubble up for STOLEN today -- two actually. I worked on one for a while tonight. It isn't perfect yet, but it's going to be great. I feel it. It totally made me bawl. I'm talking big fat tears that just poured out.

This book rocks. (g)

I feel so blessed to write it.

On a complete sidenote (random to the umpth degree!): I have CMT on right now. Just when in the heck did Hootie go country?? (Remember Hootie and The Blowfish??) I love this song and never knew he sang it. That's full of all kinds of awesome. (g) Darius Rucker: Don't Think I Don't Think About It. Go forth and listen.

On the FI front -- I'm easing back in, honest. Can't say I got a lot of writing done tonight, but I'm working on it. A lot of brainstormng on how to change one of my old scenes to better fit the new book. I think it's going to rock when I finish. Oh yeah. (g) I'm also thinking about ways to change the front end of the story...rearrange and possibly insert some new scenes to get things moving along a little faster. I love the opening, but yeah, it needs _something_ and I know I can make it better.

Okay, I'm out -- I'm going to write until I conk out. Shouldn't be long. lol

Night!

2 comments:

Precie said...

Hope you had a productive night!

Jennifer Hendren said...

Precie,

Thanks! I didn't get too much written, but I managed a skeletal sketch of a scene, which at least helped me figure out just where to take it. It's in the middle of preexisting scenes, and I THINK will blend in by time I finish. YAY. :) It's funny too...always a bonus.

Jen