Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wowsa

October is almost over. I can't believe it. This is my favorite month of the year, and it just FLEW past! Ack. (g)

I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to hold my annual wine tasting -- I always hold one near Halloween. It just wasn't in the cards, tho. I'm far too busy, and honestly, I promised myself I wouldn't get distracted by such things until I finished FI. *looks at manuscript, looks at calendar, looks at manuscript again* Umm, yeah, ain't gonna happen this month. Maybe later THIS year, tho. :) I can always keep that goal in mind at any rate!

Work is slowing down after this next week!!!! *YAY* Instead of my 60-70 hours a week, I'll be down to maybe 45-50. Oh man, what a difference that will make in my writing schedule! I'll have more energy and time...and yeah, it's just going to Be Better. Coupled with the new accountability circle, I should be able to whip my butt into gear and get this dang book finished and off to DA. FINALLY. I'm craving, big time, to get back to work on BTPM. I've had a few ideas rattling around and I can't wait to implement the changes. Again, nothing major. *crosses fingers* It's sad to say, but I haven't even looked at BTPM since last...gah, October, maybe? That's insane, and by far the longest break I've taken with any book. Perhaps that will be beneficial. So many people say you need that time away. Umm, I've never listened to that advice. (VBG) Maybe they'll be right. Maybe I'll be right. Gah, I don't care either way. I miss Ty and Mac.

I really need to clone myself to get this all done. (g)

Today there's a football game on -- my Huskers. But man, I have to admit I don't want to watch it. I want to write. So yeah, let everyone say I'm crazy. I'm gonna do what I want to do. :)

No comments: