Monday, November 9, 2009

Yo!

Been a LONG week and it's only Monday! I think this happens because I don't really get a weekend. (g)

That said, I'm trying to push through revisions of FI. I got a good chunk written today -- trying to tie some scenes together. Slow and steady wins the race, right? That's my new motto. :)

Exciting things happening over at ATWOP. Namely, it's Rachel's turn to give away a book -- contest ends THIS Friday. And this is it, folks. No more giveaways for now. Next week, we'll see what else we come up with for Friday's posts. :) So get your name in now -- she has three really kickass books to choose from. I kinda want them all. Have a feeling I'll be buying some of the books Kristen, Claire, and Rachel offered up. OH NO. What's a girl to do?

I have a new blogpost going up tomorrow -- on endings. Be sure to check it out. I have a few things I want to touch on over here, namely some book reviews. YES. I'm going to try to actually review some books one of these days. Have ya missed my reviews?? (g) Well, if not, too bad. LOL. I'm bringing them back.

That's all for now...long day. Need sleep.

No comments: