Friday, December 4, 2009

Too Much Time On My Hands...

...OBVIOUSLY. But I just can't resist these JibJab numbers. I thought I would make my images of Ty and Makenna dance around with the kids from TWILIGHT. Aren't Makenna and Ty prettier?? Well, maybe not quite as pretty as Edward...but alas, not much you can do there. At least they're not pale.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


P.S. I love how Ty reels in Makenna only to go promenading by (is that the correct term?) with Jacob a couple of shots later.

P.P.S. Does making videos of characters who only exist in my head, with pictures of people I think they look like..make me officially weird? Yeah, I think so too. First step is admitting it...

2 comments:

Lottery Girl said...

OMGosh! I laughed so hard I had to call in Beanie and have her take a peek.

TOO FUNNY!

Jennifer Hendren said...

Steph,

LOLOLOL...thanks! It makes me giggle nonstop. :)

Jen