Monday, August 16, 2010

A Rough Re-Entry

Well, I wish I had a ton to report on the writing front.. but yeah, there isn't much to say. I kinda flubbed it. I think I just got freaked out by the prospect of jumping in again, and let my nerves get the better of me.

I did open up a new scene... toyed with it a for a few, but kept getting distracted. Then I said... better luck tomorrow. *rolls eyes* Sunday I was sick all day... Today I had some obligations I had to take care of (where do they come from, I ask you?).

That said, there is Still Time tonight. I'm vowing to work on it, no matter how much I would rather pick up a book and get lost in the "easy words" (snrk -- don't the really great ones make it look SO easy, tho??) of someone else's world. I'll tell you what.. UNDER THE DOME has been calling my name in a big way, and holy heck, I really shouldn't even think of beginning that monster during this WRITING vacation. Yet... it's voice is So. Loud. Bah!!!

No no no... FI. FI. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Okay, I'm off to work. Wish me luck!

No comments: