Saturday, May 5, 2012

Alive

I've been horrible--simply horrible--at blogging over the past few months. Life has been keeping me very busy, and when given the opportunity to write, I've been choosing to work on the ole' WIP instead. And trust me, the time I've had for writing--or rather, made for writing--has been limited to begin with. :) I am making good progess, however. I still can't say for sure when WALKING IN SHADOW will be completed, but I'm trudging towards the end.

It's been a hard book to write, mostly because it's darker than BTPM and I'm walking a fine line of going too far/not going far enough. But word by word, it's being written and shined up for public viewing. I CANNOT wait for this baby to go out into the world. SO excited.

Book aside, one of my goals is to do more blogging. I do miss it a great deal. My little vents, my book reviews, etc. Most of all, I miss having a solid connection with other writers. I literally have been the hermit in her dark cave for the past year or so. It's time for me to come out of hiding. :) So, I'm challenging myself to blog 5 days out of 7 through the rest of May. Ha. If you follow me (hello? hello? Is anyone still out there??), you'll know that this is a HUGE goal, and you probably have serious doubts I can keep it. I promise to give it my all. (G) Can't guarantee my posts will always be coherent, but hey... how's that different than when I began this little sideshow? lol

So yeah... there it is. In writing. Hold me to it! :)

No comments: